Antiseptic, Disinfectant, Anti-infectious, Anticatarrhal, Decongestant, Cleansing, Purifying, and helps reduce fats in tissue. Hyssop raises low blood pressure. It also helps to regulate menstrual flow and increases perspiration.
For almost a millennium, Hyssop essential oil has been used medicinally for its antiseptic, disinfecting, and anti-infectious properties. It has also been beneficial for opening the respiratory system.
Anxiety, arthritis, asthma, bruises, respiratory infections, coughs, cuts, dermatitis, indigestion, fatigue, nervous tension, parasites (expelling worms), rheumatism, sore throats, viral infections, and wounds.
Diffuse and apply topically.
Note: Do not use if you are epileptic or have high-blood pressure.
USES FOR HYSSOP ESSENTIAL OIL:
1. To reduce stress and tension, rub a drop of Hyssop essential oil into the shoulder/neck area.
2. Inhale Hyssop essential oil from the bottle to help loosen phlegm the chest area (it is an expectorant).
3. To soothe burned skin, try using Hyssop essential oil.
4. Apply hot compresses with Hyssop essential oil for rheumatism.
5. To prevent scarring, apply Hyssop essential oil on injured area.
6. To help reduce a bruise, apply a cold compress with Hyssop essential oil as soon as possible after bruising.
7. For a chest rub, mix 10 drops of Hyssop essential oil with a 1oz. base of carrier oil for respiratory conditions.
8. Apply Hyssop essential oil to the chest, neck, and feet to help relieve symptoms related to the respiratory system, especially to help discharge mucus. Diffuse as well.
9. Add 5-10 drops of Hyssop essential oil to your bath water, for nervous exhaustion, guilt, or grief.
CLICK HERE To Buy Hyssop Essential Oil