1. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
2. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
1. Any item can be returned within one week of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact and unopened. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
***NOTE: DUE TO HEALTH REGULATIONS, OPENED OILS CANNOT BE RESOLD, AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Any packages damaged during shipment, may be replaced.
2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
3. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. Similarly, full credit is subject to a quality control inspection carried out.
1. Restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
2. When you place an order, typically most items will ship within 1-2 days based upon availability. Non-Hazardous Products are shipped via United States Postal Service Prirority Mail. Most Essential Oils will ship via United Parcel Service.
3. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are based on price.
4. Heal With Essential Oil takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. All orders will be shipped with delivery confirmation.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
The information on the Heal With Essential Oil Website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Heal With Essential Oil as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Heal With Essential Oil, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of Heal With Essential Oil is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Heal With Essential Oil shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
All information, content and product descriptions are for reference and educational purposes and is not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or other licensed health-care professional. Information and statements regarding Heal With Essential Oil products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.